Originally Posted By: KeithS
If he agrees, I hook him up with a personal trainer and he can give that a try.

After which he pays someone to visit the trainer FOR him....

Quote:
3.0 had a Master's Degree and she had to be told to come in out of the rain lest she get wet.

Enormous salaries tend to skew those test results. 3.0 was going to be my retirement plan. It soon became apparent that there isn't enough money in the world....

Quote:
Quoting me: Also why IQ tests means nothing. Someone with a photogenic or eidetic memory can score off the charts on an IQ test and not have any real world sense.

Quote:
Quoting Keith: An example of that kind of person is Sheldon Cooper. Folks that don’t watch the Big Bang Theory won’t get the reference and folks who don’t regularly read the forums wont understand the significance.

Quoting Sheldon in the DMV office: "How else are they going to learn?"

I make it a point to never tell people they are wrong. However, I am happy to spend as much time as necessary explaining why I am right.

Bedside manner is the least of my concerns. By a certain age, life should have seasoned people to a point where things don't need to be sugar coated. I will not acquiesce to the millennial mentality and contribute to the pussification of America. Heaven help this country when this generation of pansies comes into power. There will no longer be a militia to defend the country and the people we now call terrorists will have an open door to take over. And the response of the millennial power base will be to tweet about it and record the invasion on their cell phones for Facebook.

Back to topic: practice, practice, practice remains the correct answer.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.