Dear Gocart,

You asked for feedback and I will give it, though I hope it is what you want to hear, as an enthusiast.

First, if you put the style and real tracks you using it is easier to comment on sound and make suggestions that might be helpful.

This is a GREAT song. Love it. Great construction, good vocals, moves right along, great energy, compelling. Super job.

Mix:

There is some kinda preset you are using that is making this WAY too hot and brittle.

Since I don't know what tracks you are using, I can't say, but here is the basic gist:

Many real tracks such as guitars and stuff have effects already on them unless you are using the Direct Input (DI Versions).

When you start to add effects on effects in the tracks in the mix strip, things can get weird real fast.

Most of the real tracks as they are (if the effects are already there) need very gentle EQ. Drums need to be doubled or tripled to bring out the kick, tom, and highlight snares in each track.

The basses always need eq'ing. Drums and bass will take a while.

When you move to the master bus, be really careful with presets in tools like Ozone that say "CD mix"--generally speaking these presets will make stuff way too harsh. Use master bus settings on things like Ozone that have the minimal impact and add your own EQ from EQ strips. Be super careful with "maximizers."

This is the best free tool I have seen to increase the volume without killing the mix.

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/limiter-no6-by-vladg-sound

Look at your meters.

Your LUFS should be about 14 and your dynamic range should be about 11-12.

So, again, great song, and sounds like a good mix that has some really harsh presets on the master bus.