Hello David,

Cool song! This style is right up our alley. We do a lot of Smooth Jazz, Smooth R&B, EZ Funk and Jazz Rock.

Listing the BIAB tracks you used would make it somewhat easier to give more technical opinions. The drums are, perhaps, EQ's slightly too bright, but that's not a real problem for me as I like the sizzle of the cymbals, the tingle of the ride, etc. I bring out the kick by EQing it - bring up lower mids (200 - 300)and the upper bass tones (60 - 100). It works pretty good most of the time for me.

I do agree with a few others about knocking down the upper EQ on your voice. But, not a lott. I'd bring it down from slightly crackling to crisp. But, the quality of your voice is terrific! And the interpretation you gave the lyric was really cool.

All in all, I really liked it - seriously. A few touch ups and this is top shelf all the way. Good luck with it.

Best to you.

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 08/15/18 05:16 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops