I'll have to agree with many here, after first looking at the Video RealTracks, I've never looked at them again. Seemed like a bit of a marketing hype more so than a real addition to the capabilities of the programs.

As someone else mentioned, I have no doubt that many hours of collaboration, work and testing went into the development of the videos. For me personally, I would have thought that the work direction would have been better served focusing on new RT's, new styles and xtra styles as well as fixing the notation problems with missing highlighted notes at the end of the lead sheets.

Perhaps, in a round about way, this was the purpose of the Video RT's: to get users to help direct PG in the direction they really need to go. Seem there are many good suggestions here and scattered throughout the forums, Video RT's doesn't seem to be one of them.

Jeff

Win11, Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz, 32Gb RAM, 2x1Tb HD, 500Gb NVMe, BIAB/RB 2024, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express, Yamaha Montage 7, DX7II, TX802, Motif XS Rack, Roland Fantom XR Rack, Oberheim Matrix 1000, VoiceLive3 Extreme, Kontakt 6, SampleTank 4.3