Excellent song! I agree - the harmonies are a particularly lovely part of the song.

If you're not looking for feedback, please skip this next bit - I couldn't resist, but I probably should have. wink

I think it would be good to remove a lot of the electric guitar bits - to my ears they seem to come in fairly randomly. For example, the fill at 0:31 doesn't seem necessary - better to wait until 0:34 before coming in again. Same thing with the lick at 0:39 - it just makes the background busy. The lick at 2:14 collides with the kick drum which is setting up a different feel for bridge. Less is more, and all that.

Similarly, I think you could drop a few cymbal crashes without much damage. The drum fill at 3:19 also seems out of place. I hear what you're doing, but think playing straight through would work better.

I also think the song could safely end at 3:55 - it's got that cool harmony bit, and I was a bit surprised to hear another go-round on the verse after that.

Standard caveats apply - my advice is worth less than half of what you paid for it, apply huge grain of salt, and so on.

These are all nits - I listened to the song a number of times, and enjoyed it very much each time. Nice work! laugh

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?