Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Robert & Scott...

A big WOW on this one.

Robert - you have really kicked it a notch (several really) on this.

"under a patient sea
bright fish feed on failure
silence mans the winch
waves thrum cables
ice ghosts are real
will you believe the fables
see the captain at his table"

A super write.

A super production! Each element adds perfectly - at the right time. The loops help give this a "fresh, new" sound. And a nice mix. Nice vocal.

Scoot - your guitar parts are really nice - taking this up one more notch.

Well done. Your best, I think...

fj

Floyd,
I appreciate all those positives - especially good to hear we are getting the production levels up to speed. The bar just keeps getting raised on the songs I`m listening to around here!

Robert

Originally Posted By: 44kfl
very interesting lyrics and overall sound

you guys just keep turning out great songs

should have about an albums worth by now?

nice guitars Scott

nice kind of hypnotic song

enjoyed,

Kenny

I guess that`s true, Kenny - surprising how that one message to Scott a couple of years back has turned into one of my main motivations for keeping going with songwriting. But who has time to remix everything for a cd?
Thanks for your listen and comments.

Robert

Originally Posted By: Tangmo
Hi Robert. There's nothing wrong with those lines. Sure, they are a bit shorter, but evocative. I'd never suggest someone to re-write. I just think you can find a more rhythmically natural way to sing them. That may take a small re-write, but I don't think it would.

"Its all good" as my neighbour says.Your comment kind of echoed a question I had about the way that line sounded so it just nudged me to revisit the two words I`d cut.I like it better now.

Cheers,
Robert