Does the rendered audio sound bad in another player or DAW as well? Are the two drum tracks A-B patterns of the same kit and located on the single Drum Channel in the BIAB mixer or are you using two drum kits on separate tracks?

Can you "see" the bad note at the beginning of each waveform in your DAW to it being different than the remaining notes or does it only sound distorted?

I would also suggest to open a new BIAB project and load the Drums into the new project to test against corruption of either the Drum audio file or corruption of the BiAB sgu file if you haven't done so already.

In the New project, you may also want to Rt click on the Master Button and select the Set Mix to Flat, Dry and Center and see if that makes a difference when you export the audio.

At the moment, my guess is that because of the short duration of the drum hits, the Mute function may not be catching the first 'hit' each time allowing both initial hits to ring out and cause brief clipping regardless if they are playing on one channel or two.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 10/27/18 03:46 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.