Quote:

That looks really good, Paul! What a great idea, I'm sure most of us regulars have had some kind of thought about doing something like this but it took you to actually do it. Well done.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Quote:

One suggestion is to set up a peer review similar to Wikipedia so if something is shown to be not quite right or maybe downright incorrect, it can be rewritten.

I think that's what the discussion pages are for. In addition, I'm encouraging everyone to cite their sources whenever making an assertion. Wikipedia can serve as a source if their articles are cited. Also the PGMusic site and manuals are good sources.

Quote:

Another suggestion is to go through the tips & tricks section of the forum, pick out the best ones and email the author asking if you can copy their post to the Wiki or maybe a better way is to ask them if they want to add it themselves.

Good idea. The tips and tricks section is full of good advice. It's just a little hard to search through it all. If members of this forum search for their own tips it will be a goldmine of information should they agree to contribute.

Quote:

I'm just full of thoughts now, how about searching through the forum for Andrew's posts? He usually only posts with a direct answer to someone's problem so some of those answers could prompt a section for the Wiki as well.

Another great idea. Thanks.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki