To me the problem with the "more" forums is that mostly new people post in the wrong one. It's easy to do when you are confronted with so many forums and haven't the experience to know which one is the most appropriate one to use.

One example: A post that might get more responses and a better chance to get a problem solved might be by posting it in the BiaB Windows or Mac forum, A newbie might post it in the SOS forum limiting his/her chances of getting a solution.

Personally I think "less is more" but I could be in the minority.

But let me say that I'll like either way and these comments are about my own personal preferences which may or may not be with the majority.

In any case, I really like this forum. Most of the people here I consider to be my friends, even if I have never met them in person. There is a lot of kindness, generosity, and humor here, and there are few flame wars, trolls, and spam. It's a happy community and I enjoy myself here.

So a "Thanks" to the moderators must be included for keeping the spam out, and another "thanks" for my fellow forumites for making this a nice place to play and share.

Insights and incites by Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks