Jazzmammal,

A few things need to be said.

I'm glad you have had no trouble with RB. I wish I could say the same. As for you being frustrated with me and others asking questions and pointing things out, I don't know what to tell you. If you said that I'm ignorant, I would agree, even though I am trying improve. But the other people who have had problems sound like they know what they are doing.

As far as replicating the problems, I wasn't doing anything unusual. I clicked on the command, followed the prompts and had trouble.

As far as finishing the VST thread, a few days ago I posted that I finally got something to work and that I was ecstatic. Made offers to hug Jim Fogle and Pipeline.

A thread you may have missed suggested that ST3 might not work as a midi sound engine. At least that's the way I understood it. That's why I didn't go back to it.

Re the time stretch, I said it told me it would overlap but it didn't. It left a gap. And again, it always crashes my computer.

Re the Initialize Accompaniment Function, is it supposed to do this when you hit the Edit command? And is it supposed to do it more than once per session? It does for me.

This thread is here for a reason. I noticed that we have a frequent contributor who uses Mixcraft. I sent him a PM to ask about his experience. He suggested I post the questions in the Off-Topic forum.

Finally, I think PG music created a great thing when they made BB. I appreciate their efforts with RB and the help they have given me. But I can not get it to work consistently for me, even when I read the instructions and follow the prompts. At this point, I hope we can agree to disagree and move on.

2b

i5-3210 laptop. Win 10 Home. 2.5ghz, 64 bit. 6gb RAM. Focusrite Scarlet 2i2.