I use RB now and again mainly to generate a lot of tracks that I then mix in Cubase. In that sense its a great program, you can enter chords etc generate plenty of realtracks within it.

It has crashed on me many times and when restarting always get that message do you want to use factory or default settings as it crashed last time you used it.

Did I do something wrong, I don't know nor do I have the time to find out. I just know that it can crash often, but I am not going to stop using it for it does things like generating tracks that no other DAW can do, so I will put up with its little quirks for the above reasons.

Another user has so much interest in Realband they actually crated a website to promote it,

Real band website

He/she got so frustrated with the quirks of the program they left the forum in disgust because they felt that nothing was been done to fix it.

He/she may have returned under a different name, I am not sure, but being a computer savvy person he/she sure knows what they are talking about, so its not a good idea to say that they don't.

BUT in the great scheme of things it doesn't matter, in 10-15 years time most of us won't be around and thinking of RB, its not wroth getting our blood pressure up about.

smile

Last edited by musiclover; 11/20/18 01:07 PM.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile