Hi folks.

For the past several days I was trying to solve a problem that I do not know exact cause of.

I came to BIAB from the world of hardware/software arrangers. So far, I was lucky to avoid such issues as latency with common cures.... Here is the issue: My software arranger has it's own synth and it outputs WAV files for individual tracks, similar to BIAB...

When I import these files to DAW they do not sync up well to time grid (and to files from BIAB) The BIG question for me is that I do not know whether it is plain latency or more vicious problem like tempo map errors. Before I try to cure something, I would like to know the cause...

Can anybody with knowledge about these things help me, by looking at a file and telling me what is exactly wrong with it... Is it latency or more than that...? It would help me a lot.

Thank you.

P.S. I took many (many!) steps tweaking hardware scenario / buffers etc. I am 99% percent sure it is internal to that specific arranger software, that can not be alleviated by "tweaking" hardware.... I think only option is... is to do something with the outputted files.