No. I purchased the upgrade and I will love using the new RealTracks. But the excitement I felt learning about 64-bit and VST has mostly faded now that I see what they have delivered. It reminds me of the new GUI feature that I quickly turned off. And of the track renaming feature which I stopped using because it is not used consistently throughout the software. And of UserTracks which never seemed to reach their potential. And VideoTracks which should never have been added.

I think PGM have become too used to their easy-to-please-never-critical senior market. They have had little serious competition. The result is...a VST that appears to be little more than drag/drop wrapped in a VST. And the boss assures everyone that this is plenty. But pretty much every time a new user drops into the forum, especially younger pros, their first impression of BIAB is "what a mess"!

At this point I wish they would just stop adding weight and complexity and just do what they do best...RealTracks! I'll keep upgrading for RealTracks. They are truly AMAZING!