Wendy's suggestion was received well enough for Peter Gannon to quote and add a positive comment.

Wendy's suggestion is
Originally Posted By: WendyM
When PG book the Artiste in the first place surely they give them a list of chords and riffs that they want them to play? It cant just be random. Are the Records kept if so can they be published or am I being too simplistic? Wendy
Peter Gannon's response:
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Wendy, That’s a good idea. Thanks.

There is nothing in Dr. Gannon's response to indicate if the idea will be implemented or, if the idea is implemented how it will be implemented.

My guess is Dr. Gannon is acknowledging the idea is a good idea but has not examined the idea in detail to determine what steps can be taken to implement the idea so he has no idea of what degree of work is needed or what form the idea might take.

The idea of a SGU file with a chord chart of all chords used in a RealTrack is one method of addressing the issue however the same information could be provided in a much smaller text file.

It might be more difficult to document what chords are in a RealTrack than we think. For example the musician may record many hours of audio which is then divided into multiple RealTracks. The musician may not stringently follow a chord chart through out the audio recording but instead given some leeway to record as inspiration hits while following a loose guideline like "We want a set of ChaCha tracks in 25 BPM increments that can be used from 80 BPM to 180 BPM".

We users really don't know enough about how RealTracks are created to determine what is the best way to address the concern. I feel my original concern has been acknowledged. Now I can wait and see if the issue is addressed.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home