It appears you've done sufficient homework at this juncture.

Personally...

I've had many mixers over the last (4) decades.
About seven years ago, during my downsizing/getting leaner, I picked up the Behringer 1622FX (not USB) for 220$ and GC.

I think it's a fine mixer for my purposes and I've had no 'quality/longevity' issues.
For me, I do all my mixing in the box and an analogue mixer is more of a glorified patch bay.
I do believe our expectations can get a bit too demanding when we're purchasing inexpensive gear.
I think you'll get some Behringer naysayers (for whatever reasons) chiming in but I'd suggest you not use their opinions as your sole deciding factor.
If Behringer was that bad they wouldn't be in business...allow your common sense to prevail. smile

With these somewhat budget price points I based my purchase on my personal needs/desires and not the manufacturer necessarily:
1) Routing abilities/flexibility for one's desired work flow
2) On board FX
3) Inserts on each channel input
4) Stereo FX send/receive + phono input
5) 4 stereo pair inputs for my keyboard controller/midi modules, etc.
6) Small footprint

Here's the Behringer manual should that help:
https://media.music-group.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0A0K/X1622USB_X1832USB_X2222USB_X2442USB_M_EN.pdf

If your mixer purpose is to sit in your studio I'd recommend the Behringer as my experience has been very good.
If it's something you're taking on the road to gigs etc. then maybe more research for a truly road worthy mixer and review reading is in order. (?)
Of course, more buckaroos will be required.

That's my take on it.
Don't know if that actually helps you or not but good luck on your quest.

Back to topic....

Last edited by chulaivet1966; 01/01/19 02:01 PM.