Obviously the write is of importance but for the User Showcase IMO the most important factor is your use of BiaB and the roll it played in your production. I’ve frequented another forum where the focus is primary on the lyric and melody with little emphasis on production/arrangement values. Those folks can get vicious in a heartbeat. They rip people apart over one line, etc. They seem to have enormously inflated senses of self importance. I think think folks here take a more holistic view of the song. But if one asks specifically for feedback on an aspect of a production they will typically receive it, negative or positive, and it is almost always well stated and civil (even when negative). As a “reviewer” if one is looking at the lyric, the melody, the chord structure, the arrangement, the miix, the mastering, the vocal or instrumental performances and, of course, the use of PG Music products there is a LOT to comment on if one chooses to do so. I tend to comment on the aspects that I feel comfortable in offering a honest opinion and avoid those for which I have little or no experience. FWIW, etc

Bud