Nice P&W rocker for sure!

I'm old but I don't recall that hymn but then we went to tiny Methodist country churches. Heck I'm so old my grandparents were doing shape note singing in church...really.

Your guitar playing shines on this one!

We both always appreciate a genre smashing rework of an old PD song and, man, you delivered on this one!

J&B

BTW, Several times you mentioned wanting control over the drum kit. IMO, it's not difficult using volume and/or eq automation lanes to gain control or even remove a kit part. Once you've made the changes in a few select bars you can quickly comp up the new track from the bits you changed. Logic Pro makes it even easier as it will remove a tom or kick or snare allowing you to add yours to separate tracks for processing (not always perfect) - but as mentioned it can be done with volume shaping very accurately. . Logic also makes it easy via its "groove track" that will immediately and perfectly align all the tracks drum tracks you create with this process. As I'm sure you are aware all of the kit parts are at the end of each RD file for the respective track and can be copied for doubling or replacing parts on the original track. I like to find other samples sometimes. Sounds tedious but, at least for me, it takes less than 30m to double or replace snares/kicks. Volume shaping cymbals down or up takes more time but is, for me, sometimes worth it. Having the kit parts on separate tracks really opens up the RD options. All with a big ole FWIW!

J&B