A year ago there was a very contentious thread (a rarity here) regarding bumping your posts in the user showcase forum. Ironically, several of the more negative responses were from members who never or very rarely post there. However, they seemed to be incensed that a song that had left the first page would appear again at the top via a bump. It resulted in an experiment for which posts that were responded to would not move to the top but stay in their relative position. This meant that a song could drop permanently off the front page in a day. Civil comments about this resulted in the current protocol being restored. Another example of the responsive and positive PG Music customer service.

A forum, IMO, should not be a rapid fire scenario like social media where posts are buried in a manner of minutes. It's been said (in that thread and this one) but I'm gonna get redundant. smile We and I hope many others will always take the time to respond with a thanks (and often more) to those who took their time to listen and comment. We do all this for nothing but fun and are humbled when members take their time to offer comments. These comments are very supportive to us whether a "rave review" or constructive civil criticism - I love alliterations. Simply stated were it not for BiaB AND this forum we would have stayed retired from creating music after leaving it a decade earlier.

We deeply appreciate those members of the user forum who choose to participate in this exchange and contribute to the community. I've mentioned before but I've been the admin of a large board and served as a moderator on other boards and I have NEVER seen a community like this. The lack of mean spiritedness and outright trolls is amazing. We have made face to face friends here and as a couple of decades long bluegrass folks we are learning from them and other members how to write and produce different genres. That has brought us joy.

So no apologies from us for bumping our and other members' posts. If for whatever reason this is found offensive the Eagles have a great song called "Get Over It" smile smile smile

Bud

PS Hey Charlie, thanks for the very kind words in your post above!