Quote:
They suggested that it was because some of the keyboard tracks were from a DAW, which is why they would not have been approved (ie. the two that had been approved did not include piano REALTRACKS, although they did use some other REALTRACKS and both used REALDRUMS !).

So exactly what type of keyboard sounds did the unapproved pieces use?
That's an important piece of information regarding their response that is missing.
If the rejected ones used piano RTs, did they all use the same one (same style/sound)?

Obviously other RTs and RDs went through just fine ..

Quote:
but I'm surprised and impressed that reviewers are able to detect BIAB REALTRACKS within a recording, and surprised that YouTube would regard an original piece of music as "not sufficiently distinct" just because it includes REALTRACKS

I doubt that's true because as you mentioned some approved ones also contained RTs and RDs. You may have jumped to a wrong conclusion there.

We are in process of making a CD. The drummer refused to play on one song, due to personal beliefs .. we used RDs instead. Even he himself admitted how well they worked. Like Herb mentioned; if musicians can't tell on their own instrument parts I highly doubt reviewers could tell unless some other tell tale clue exists, like copy/pasting same keyboard section repeatedly.

Last edited by rharv; 07/05/19 04:50 AM.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome