It's hard to put text into the same post as these attachments. The 3rd one is the same RT style as the last one. The last one is the #9 RT and it's pretty complex, lots of movement between both hands on the piano there and it's hard to read because of all the accidentals but it is based on the #9 chord.

You still make some good points about other chords but you can't say it's all dominant 7 triads. With the thousands of styles and all the variations it's impossible to come up with examples of everything but I think you need to dig in a little deeper.

I think what this boils down to is you want Biab to play exactly what you input and that just doesn't happen. In the -JazMod+ style it's giving you a 7b9 for example but it's part of a lot of movement just like a real pianist would do but is it a pure 7b9? No because I entered a #9 which if that is what you wanted you also got that along with everything else.

All I can say about that is that's what Biab does, it's what it's designed to do. If you want exact then you have to use other programs like Pipeline pointed out.

Bob

Last edited by jazzmammal; 07/26/19 09:43 AM.

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.