Listening now. What strikes me about your writing is that you know exactly what you're doing - it's like creating a cake, you know exactly what the basis of it is, what the icing is, what the cherry on top is - you know the exact proportions the ingredients have to be in and just how much or little it has to go into the oven for. And then you add a dollop of creativity and that unique vocal tone of yours for good measure - and the creativity and passion and commitment in your voice, on that solid basis, is what makes it all, for me.

In short, you're a master craftsman of singing and, importantly for me, songwriting. Wish I would know how you create that basis - because the icing and cherry on the cake are individual to us all, and that I think I can do - it's the basics, funnily enough, where I think that I, personally, don't do so well when I myself write. But that's beside the point - very, very well done - you've put in the work required AND you have the talent it takes - and that combination of gifts in one person I can only admire.