Originally Posted By: Roger Brown
I'm as anxious as anyone for the '19 version on Mac, but I'd rather endure the wait than get a buggy release. I'm running the beta of the new Mac OS on my other computer, and it's been unusually glitchy - and I've been in the beta program for a number of years. I can't recall a prior release that caused as many conflicts and odd quirks as this one.
I normally have an iMac set aside for the Developer Beta which I install on day 1.

This year I bought an iMac Pro. While I could install the 10.15 beta on one of my external Thunderbolt drives, I just didn't see the point. Like 10.8.2 and 10.4 before it, I knew this was a watershed release — except I don't have any active development going on. I decided to let the rest of the world work this one out; I'll upgrade after the official release.

Quote:
Unrelated to BIAB, but I'm running the new iOs beta on my phone as well, and it's a train wreck so far. First time I've ever regretted upgrading early.
Yea... never on my iPhone. Now that I gig on my iPad, I decided to pass on the iOS 13 beta completely. Pointless to install it on my Touch 6.

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, 24/60 Core M2 Mac Studio Ultra/8TB/192GB Sonoma, M1 MBAir, 2012 MBP
Digital Performer 11, LogicPro
Finale27.4, Dorico5, Encore5, SmartScorePro64, Notion6, Overture5