I can get that style to push sometimes, but BiaB doesn't always push where annotated. My understanding is that BiaB interprets a push as a held chord played early, which is what I sometimes hear on the strummed guitar. Other times I hear a held chord played on the beat. The notation view very infrequently appears to show a push, but mostly on the beat or silent.

From the help menu, there are three conditions to getting pushes:
1. "Allow RealTracks Shot, Holds and Pushes" option is enabled in song settings. (Mine is, you should check)
2. RealTracks shots and holds files are installed. (I didn't check this, but since I'm hearing SOME pushes I must)
3. The Holds (H) column in the RealTracks Picker has a number. (I checked this for each instrument and there is a number for each)

Welcome to BiaB! Am confident one of our gurus will come back with more helpful input. This is a great forum.

Pushes have always been a perplexing feature to me, as I can almost never get them to either behave or sound musical. Am looking forward to cracking the secret of pushes with you. smile

Last edited by DC Ron; 09/20/19 11:52 AM.

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
StudioCat DAW dual screen
Presonus Faderport 16
Too many guitars (is that a thing?)