Originally Posted By: Keefmeister
primarily beats 4 of one measure followed by beat 1 in the next.

It's not the style, Biab cannot do pushes like that. It's been asked for for years. The program considers that type of push to not be the "and after 4" of the previous measure, it's the "and before 1" of the current measure then you want to put the downbeat on 1. You can't have two chords on the same beat. It's the same in the middle of the bar like beat 3. You want to push it then put a the downbeat also on beat 3. Nope, can't be done. If you push beat 3 all you can do is put the next downbeat on 4. And yes I know lots of songs have that rhythm like Mercy, Mercy, Mercy for example. Biab can't do songs like that properly at least obviously, however...

There is a workaround that involves expanding that bar to double time length or expanding the whole song to a double time length. That gets involved and complex which is why I never bothered with it but others can explain it in detail if you're interested. I do know that can work.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.