Very nice. I think you'll like it. Also sounds like a cool plan for retirement.

Our family started with tent camping. We soon moved to a used popup camper and did that for a number of years. When the children came along, my wife didn't like having to carry the 2 girls to the public restrooms at the campgrounds. So we sold the popup and bought one of the Mallard brand RV campers. It was decked out with heat and air conditioning, a refrigerator/freezer (we could have ice and icecream), stove, microwave, bathroom with a shower/tub and hot water, bunkbeds for the girls, and a nice queen sized bed for us. Our outdoor kitchen is the grill. It's not been used much since the girls have grown up and left the home. I started to get it fixed up, cleaned out, check for water leaks, etc, to go camping this summer just passed but we ended up renting a house at the beach and never pulled the camper out. We mostly have used it to go to the lake at a local state park about an hour away.

A buddy has a small one and is retired. He and his wife are in colorado at this very moment on a several week trip. Perhaps when my wife retires next year, we will contemplate a similar venture.

Have fun out there in the woods. Nothing like setting around a campfire, enjoying a cold one with good friends, and watching the sun go down.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.