Originally Posted By: Rob4580

Hi Al. You are always giving us something great.
I really enjoyed my listen, Sax is fantastic.
Hope Di is doing well. Rob4580

G'Day, Rob!

Thank you so much for the very nice comments ... sure do appreciate them. This was a pretty quick composition and I guess it turned out okay from what you and the others have had to say about it.

I have to admit that I, too, was shocked ... in the most pleasant of ways ... when that sax played back. I couldn't have asked for more. Everything else just fell in place behind it. The only track I had a little difficulty finding was the main drum track. I'm still not perfectly happy with it, but I could find no other track sounded better ... I tired a total of 13 other tracks before settling on this one.

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for letting me know.

Wishing the very best ...

Alan

PS: Di has been doing reasonably good in the recent two weeks or so. Although she feels noticeably better, she's still confined to bed the majority of the time. I'll let her know you asked. She will appreciate that a lot. I do, too!

Last edited by Al-David; 09/29/19 09:15 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops