Ember: thank you!

Ed: Wow, thanks! It's wonderful to hear such genuinely positive comments. I want to put down here, on record (haha), that I also really, really enjoy what you yourself do - I've heard you sing many a sacred song that you've posted on here and I personally think that you've made that genre, especially, your own on here. So it's really heartening to see that you like my effort :-)

I must confess that I didn't know "Just As I Am". Just had a listen right now - whoa. I'll have to think about whether I want to do it, simply because it's not an easy song. I want to learn it properly, note by note, etc. - of course - before I even attempt it :-) But ... so long as I get the time to do that and I feel I can actually get my voice around it ... why not? It's a really beautiful song, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Spoiler: I was thinking about doing "Deep River" or something, also, in light of all these positive comments :-) But, again, it has to be done reasonably well or not at all, so ... we'll see! I've certainly got food for thought and plenty of choice now :-)

Again - thank you so much for such wonderful words ... they do help the confidence! I feel like I'm a baby eagle jumping off a cliff and wondering whether his wings will work as I attempt to actually sing, but ... it's an exciting feeling :-) Take good care!