I just listened to your YT vids, very well done especially your vocals. Curious, are these tunes studio productions, did you do some of it or all of it yourself? The mixes are definitely professional as well.

As for Biab, I agree with the suggestion you should be using Real Band. Before I start talking about what you can do with it, there are always a few folks who complain about crashes and they never get into details so they just leave that complaint out there making it look like RB has serious problems. Not true at all. When someone actually explains what they're doing and lets us work it out for them it always turns out to be something with their system or configurations. RB is pretty stable. I would suggest you try RB again and if you start having it crashing note exactly what you were trying to do, what you did and how you did it and start a new topic in the RB forum. Tell us about your system, how it's set up, what you're using for sound, is it all audio, any midi, all that kind of thing. And watch all the RB videos too.

Your music is very good and interesting, you don't need to be this frustrated we can help you.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.