Here's how Biab is used professionally. Harvey Gerst is a long time friend of Peters and owns Indian Trails studio in Texas. Google his name. He posted extensively about this years ago including his mixes. Totally pro level stuff.

He'll be doing a band demo. Limited budget. The artist is a singer and guitarist. They'll pay for a drummer and bass player that Harvey has on call. The budget is used up, he's mixing the session and it needs a little help. Enter Biab. He'll create another guitar RT or a little piano part. He may only use those for the second time around or half a bridge or whatever. Biab is used in studios the world over like that. Not the whole band or the whole song but as a sweetner here and there for demos to go with the live tracks.

99.9% of everybody on this forum are either hobbyists or delusional wannabes who buy into the hype that Biab is the be all end all for their breakout hit. Uhhhh, no.

I have a lot of fun with it but I keep it real ya know? This is why sometimes I just can't help myself and make snarky comments when people get all involved talking about high level stuff that Peter should be doing with these programs. Yeah great, wonderful. Throw all that stuff into it, make it able to create the best most awesome arrangements in the world. Who's going to know enough to use all that power? Maybe 20 people out of the 30,000 registered users on the forums?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.