Also, note that styles (MIDI) are not necessarily limited to a single ending. So you can potentially get disparate endings. MIDI styles can potentially have 13 different 2-bar endings (which could be a mixture of riffs or holds). I'm not sure what RTs do for endings, but I believe there are multiple endings there as well.

Most folks, if you are just looking for a held ending, will turn off the generated 2-bar ending (which effectively turns off the 4 bar ending feature as well), and implement a "hold chord" for the ending. Then when you want it to end, you enter a rest chord (which for weird BIAB reasons needs to be different from the held chord). So you might enter (slashes indicate remaining beats in a bar):

|C...///|////|////|///C7.|

Again, there are no 4-bar endings. There are only 2-bar endings with an additional two bars for fading out.

Also, as I understand it (and I could be wrong), I don't know that all the "soloist" RealTracks have appropriate endings, which is why I think you sometimes get an abrupt RT ending.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com