I'm as basic as it gets for producing songs in BIAB. I probably comprehend and/or use less than 10% of the features. But, I'm okay with that. What would I like to see? Simple:

1. Regeneration by the bar

2. A lot of new new RT's and Super Midis

That would satisfy me completely.

I've made a little money with songs I've created using just BIAB and Audacity. I have no expectations of "making it" using BIAB. I made oodles of money playing live for close to 50 years. Most of it (close to $100,000.00) disappeared when our granddaughter was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer at age 19 and had no insurance. But no complaints about the money - she's now 25 and doing well.

Now, I just want to create some new, fun stuff and have a good time doing it. If I get a royalty check once in a while and a few folks enjoy listening ... so much the better.

We all have different perceptions and motivations. These are mine. Wishing everyone the very best ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops