Originally Posted By: RobH
Rodney thanks for the hard work involved in that video. I to am a long time user and still barely scratching the surface. I look forward to scratching that itch a bit more. best to ya in the heart o' Texas. Rob
Cheers Rob! And best back to you! Nah, it was fun work - always a pleasure to support something you believe in. But yes I would dig an intensive self study into BIAB for a few weeks stretch to see what I could learn. I have so much to do as an independent muso that I find I am a "learn as I go and only what is necessary to get the job done kind of user"...LOL. I miss out on alot of my equipment's potential.

Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Rodney Gene,

Nice to see your presence on the forum again. The forum always feels a little smaller when you're not here. Very interesting video to watch and listen to. As a dedicated Band-in-a-Box fan it's pleasant to have an accomplished musician reinforce my positive feelings for the product.
Jim! Thank you sir! That is a really nice thing to say and to receive. cool Super appreciated. But if were honest... it is an easy piece of gear to like! Thanks for being such a steady support for so many here on the forums! Means alot Cheers! RG