Just incorporate the concept of pages like in the plugin so you have one page for style generation one page for MRiffs and one page for either individual tracks or recorded tracks total of 19 to 21 tracks. Problem solved and then if you need more to mix and master then send to DAW.

For those who want to stay in BiaB this gives them room to create. For me and other who want to work in the flow of a full featured DAW the plugin once all its issues are solved is the perfect solution.

I Have always hated the idea of a full rewrite of BiaB, as we have seen what a major update like 64 bit caused, it literally push both development of Win and Mac deep into the cycle where neither came out fully baked. Small upgrades and tons of RT content is the name of the game here. So something like what I outlined above makes more sense to me.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.