Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
Just incorporate the concept of pages like in the plugin so you have one page for style generation one page for MRiffs and one page for either individual tracks or recorded tracks total of 19 to 21 tracks. Problem solved and then if you need more to mix and master then send to DAW.

For those who want to stay in BiaB this gives them room to create. For me and other who want to work in the flow of a full featured DAW the plugin once all its issues are solved is the perfect solution.

Why not open all 16 tracks as I have been wanting PGMusic to do for years. That would give everyone the option to use them as they wish, thus you could use them for multiriffs.

Originally Posted By: Rob Helms

I Have always hated the idea of a full rewrite of BiaB, as we have seen what a major update like 64 bit caused, it literally push both development of Win and Mac deep into the cycle where neither came out fully baked. Small upgrades and tons of RT content is the name of the game here. So something like what I outlined above makes more sense to me.

I am for a complete rewrite. It would include all different time signatures, have more than one MIDI output, along with other improvements. With two MIDI outputs you could have 32 tracks, more than enough to do some complicated RT work.

You know you're getting old when a recliner and a heating pad is your idea of a hot date!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware