Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. Here's my thoughts on the 'basic' form of operation.

(I also need to remind myself that it's early days yet and improvements/changes are possibly likely to be delivered.)

This is possible to do now. Trevor's graphic is a visual representation of a track construction I did on an instrumental piece on 10/19/19 and posted in the User Showcase. I didn't do a detailed explanation of the steps to create the track in that post but Trevor's graphic shows the essential elements and does not require the multi riff feature. Depending on the chord structure and the number of riffs the artist wants to create is the only necessary information needed to modify the steps to get to the total number of riffs desired. This can also be accomplished using midi, super midi, RealTracks or recorded audio or a combination of the those types of tracks. Midi and Super midi are rendered to audio for their use on these tracks.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.