Hello Everyone,

I was playing around with the vocal Realtracks and thought I would try the MultiRiff function, which I had never used before. I selected the vocal track for MultiRiff, then played it back. Sounded good. So now, I thought, let's try doing a drag/drop of that vocal track. Did so, and it sounded good, too. Brought all the tracks into Reaper and played with it. So far so good.

The problem arose when I went back into BIAB to play another song. No matter which song I played, track #4 (which was the same track as the vocals) would play that Mmmm vocal instead of whatever it was supposed to play! It would still say (for example) Guitar, Acoustic, etc., but the sound was the vocal mmmms.

I tried both BIAB 64 and 32 bit, deleted the mmmm wav file that I made (which was stored in my songs folder) and even found a txt file called INPUT.TXT in the Data\Lib folder (dated the same day as the problem) with a reference to 3315 Vocal Mmmms Background track... I changed the name of that txt file just to see if BIAB was looking at it for instructions.

Well, none of that worked, and it still only plays that vocal mmmm realtrack on track 4. Always.

BTW, one other little hint: no matter what style I play, track 4 will show the = in front of the track header name (like =Guitar) even if I haven't exchanged it for another Realtrack.

Don't know what else to try. There must be a way to clear this up somehow! Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Jim

BIAB 2020 with Reaper 6, on an AMD 8 core CPU, 16GB RAM, 240 GB SSD and 1 TB HD. Retired and trying to make some serious music, before Arthur Ritis spoils the fun.