Hi Jim,

Just to clarify, and I might be wrong, but it sounds like you could have been playing around with "Medley" rather than "Multiriff".

Just to check, I suggest the following...

1. Go into Stylepicker.

2. Find the style _PRAYIN.

3. Load in the chordchart by clicking on the "Load Song Demo" button.

4. Exit to the chord sheet. The _Prayin style should now be loaded (#1 on the image below).

5. In the mixer, Realtrack 3315 should be on the 4th track from the top. (This is "Guitar" on my mixer because I use the old track naming system of BIAB. This is #2 on the below image.)

6. Generate the song.

7. Enter into Realtrack picker.

8. On the 4th track from the top, you'll see that there is a "[Medley]" present -- this is #3 on the below image.

9. If you select the "Medley" button (#4), you will be taken into the medley creation window. In here you'll see that this particular Realtrack is made up of 4 x Realtracks playing simultaneously (#5 on the image).

Is this your problem?

I ran into an issue a little while ago with this Medley feature where a user was having trouble clearing all the tracks.

For this user, it turned out that the simplest way to reset BIAB back to normal was to use "File | New" to create a new, blank chordsheet and then start from scratch.

I hope this helps,
Noel

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
medley vocal tracks 3115 prayin 2020.jpg (456.55 KB, 170 downloads)

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024