I'm sure you just intended the post title as humor, Dan, but I read it as being insulting, which perhaps didn't help here.

You didn't report it directly to PG Music; Trevor (VideoTrack) did.

You found a problem (very good) but you didn't test it extensively at first; at your request, I did.

PG Music has promised a patch, possibly tomorrow. This has happened before in the same situation. It's good customer service.

Noel is correct that posts have been locked before. In my memory, it has only happened when there were copyright violations or the tenor of discussion got well out of hand (humor, politics, personal attacks etc.). I agree this thread doesn't rise to the level of prior threads that were locked, and it would be good to be able to follow up when a workaround does not yet work. But locking is better than removing a thread because then the problem statement and suggestions are lost entirely.

If the patch in the next few days doesn't work, then we can let PG Music know, in a respectful manner.

All is good. Carry on.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors