Thanks heaps everyone for thinking about us. It really does mean a lot.

Right now in my home state alone, we have over 30,000 volunteer firefighters who have been battling fires for around 2-3 months in addition to recent military help and firefighters coming in from Canada, the US and New Zealand to help. The amount of good will and people-helping-people that abounds throughout so many communities is enormous.

• For example... one of our comediennes, Celeste Barber, has raised over $25,000,000 for bushfire help in just three days.

You might not have heard this below song, in this version The Seekers (whom many of you will know) are singing. For me, this song embodies what I think of as the Australian spirit. And its at times like what we're now experiencing that it's good to be reminded of that spirit.

DIRECT LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_JvhfQjms

To all my fellow Aussies on these forums, I sincerely hope that this piece of music brings some comfort and makes you feel proud when you think of ordinary people from all walks of life doing extraordinary things right now. As I read somewhere the other day, not all superheroes wear capes.

Thanks again everyone.
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024