Originally Posted By: jford
I really wish they would separate out the MIDI and audio/real tracks, rather than overlay them. That would also allow for style changes from real to MIDI and vice versa. And then rename the tracks generically to completely get away from the legacy track names (which are still required for shots and holds). It would probably mean a new file format (so users of older versions couldn't read these new files), but bringing in old files should be a simple mapping exercise that computers do nicely that can then be saved in the new format.

I agree

Originally Posted By: jford

I would love to see 16 track MIDI (existing styles can just map to seven of those channels), which would open up the ability for more style tracks. Then at least 7 (to cover the current tracks limit, but maybe 16 too match the MIDI) RealTracks. And then an audio track for when you bring in an audio file for ACW, separate from the content you create.

Oh, and while we're at it, how about no more 8.3 file names and 8th note chord resolution.

Just ideas. I love what BIAB can do, but also see that it has the potential for so much more.

Again I agree.

PS - don't for get to add real time signatures, i.e. not be limited to 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4.

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware