Mr. Delsono...

The gentleness of your expression of the obviously heart-felt lyrics, and the sense of total commitment and devotion to a loved one that they describe, wraps your song, Busy, Crazy World in a fine mist of quietly romantic contemplation that is startling in its sweetness. I can't remember the last time I listened to a man sing about his feelings for someone in such an arresting, unself-conscious manner. To describe my experience of listening to it as 'touching' would be a gross understatement. It was simply...lovely.

The Real Tracks were ideal selections to illuminate the feel and tone of the lyrics. I didn't listen to the original version, but I'm sure 'RayC' deserves every bit of the 'special thanks' you bestowed upon him, as I, too, have been a beneficiary of his acute sound engineering skills in a previous post.

This is song is the kind of warm and tender thing that could slow down the racing heart of the world, so that everyone could have a chance to look around and 'smell the roses'.

Truly,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".