JJJ, I deeply appreciate your thoughts. This must be particularly hard for you since you had a hand in the plugin concept in the beginning.

One bright light right now. We all know that PG does care about their customers. They have been kind of trapped in a tightly wound cycle of biannual release the last few years. It seems they have really picked up the pace this year as Mac came out in early March not June or July. I could be wrong but that seems to point to Peter wanting to make these issues right, and carve out some time early this year to fix issues.

If I am correct then let’s get ready to help in anyway possible when the update roll in let’s focus on the listed items in the beginning of this thread and not waste valuable time fussing about other issues that we might want, we can tackle those issues when the core promised functions are stable. That will also help PGM end the season strong and get ready for a promising 2021

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.