Originally Posted By: bluage
Oh, my, god, what a pleasant surprise! The Best And Irresistible is just that: irresisitible! It's tightly arranged, gorgeously harmonized, rhythmically upbeat, and as bright-feeling and energetic as a non-stop, deliriously exciting beach party happening on the magical island of 'Reggae-topia'. Bet you were movin' to the groove as you recorded this.

Your Real Track selections are 'off the hook'! The horn chart accompanied by the high-powered tenor sax performance took the song higher and higher on wings of happy, happier, happiest music-making. Your vocal performance of your cleverly-worded and humorous lyrics clearly indicate that some powerful inspiration took over your mind and heart. I heard confidence and joy in this sunny musical production.

Absolutely excellent and imaginative use of Band-in-a-Box (CUE roar of sustained, over-the-top, rafters-shaking applause!). Gimme, gimme some more, please! I like it 'muchly' laugh !!!

Truly-ooly,
LOREN

Thanks Loren for the sustained applause, I truly appreciate your long comment full of so many upbeat words that I can't count them all laugh "Gorgeously harmonized" and "bright-feeling and energetic" really warm my inspired mind and heart smile

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube