Thanks, Michael.

That the above websites play fine is a good sign. It suggests that your soundcard is working OK and that BIAB/RB should be able to use it.

In relation to Norton, have you added \bb\ and \Realband as exclusions in Norton. This will stop those folders from being checked. This is sometimes necessary for full BIAB/RB operation. (I always exclude \bb\ and \Realband in my antivirus software.)

I know you mentioned that you'd tried MME, but just so that I can eliminate a couple of things, can you please go to the link below and set the Audio Driver and MIDI driver exactly as explained at the website below.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=461558#Post461558

Once settings are in place, test run BIAB and RB by running them in administrator mode as mentioned a couple of posts above. Please let me know how things went.

The settings given at the above link are those that work 99% of the time. I've always found it good problem-solving practice to get these settings up and running. Once that's done, we can expand out into other drivers if needed.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024