Thanks for the good input, Jeff!!!!

The track I'm working on now, I rendered it to wave. Opened the wav in another program, and BOTH sides were output!!! I heard L&R. Opened that same wav in RB. No right output. So it IS outputting sound on both left and right. I just cannot hear the right while it's open in RB.

Keep in mind, I was working on a file. Stopped to eat. Came back and continued. But no right sound.

Mono checkbox in the Mixer: Tried it checked. Same thing.

Is the mono output just coming out of the left speaker? Yes. The output meter shows both L&R playing. But no right sound.

When mono is unchecked, what happens when you move the master volume slider up/down in the mixer? Same thing. Meter shows both playing, no sound in right.

What happens when you try another type of audio output driver like switching to an MME driver if you're using Windows Audio, or ASIO? I use MME. So tried Asio . . . I get no sound at all. Went back to MME. No right.

Does it happen if you start new project?: Yes. Just made one to see. Made a bass midi track, panned 0, no right.

Or just with one particular .SEQ file? No. I even imported a stereo MP3. Left only. Opened a file I made before. Same thing.

Meters in the tracks window show both L&R playing on tracks panned center. If I pan a midi or audio track left, monitor shows it's playing left. Pan it right, monitor shows it playing on right, but no sound. Same with the output monitor by the Master Volume slider.

Sliding the master volume slider back and forth just makes left quieter or louder, even though it shows both sides being output.

Last edited by Harpmeister; 03/31/20 12:44 AM.

Learn to play guitar and/or blues harp at amazing speed! "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!"
http://www.thewaynereedconnection.com
Free text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips)