Many Congrats Bob, nice looking guitars.

I did have a HB classical that I got from Thomanns, posted about it a few months ago with pics as the bridge came totally away.

Eventually they sorted it out for me, but did take a bit of chasing up to get there, returning it etc but that was easy enough as I had kept the package it came in.

As they didn't have any of mine in stock at the time, I couldn't do a like for like switchover, but did notice the one I returned to them was soon for sale again in the B stock section. As it was a fairly serious bridge lift, taking some of the top wood with it, I do hope the new owner has better luck with it than me.

My experience with Thomanns as regards HB guitars is luck of the draw I think, when I got the guitar initially the strings were all covered in what looked like guitar paint, as if they had put the strings on first before they did all the paint work, not a big deal putting a new set of strings on, but still not the quality control I would have expected.

In telephone conversations with their customer services though they could not have been more helpful.

Enjoy your new guitars.

Last edited by musiclover; 04/03/20 01:36 PM.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile