Before anyone takes a stick to me. I’m just tossing this out there.

It seems there is a line between its wrong and just do it and have fun. That’s really the line of principle.

Are you going to get in trouble most likely not. Is it really right to steal or violate another persons rights based on whether or not they will sue or punish you for it? I think Herb and Bob are speaking about what’s morally right, and the rest of you are speaking about what you can get away with legally.

Interesting subject in the least and sadly a classic example of where our society has headed in our lifetimes. We speak more of what someone can get away with more than what a person should morally do.

In most countries what is moral and what is legal are two very different things. It is like the so called justice system. We don’t really have one of those, what we have is a legal system where we debate what one can or can’t do legally or by law. Not a justice system as to what is just and right. Personally to me that’s the bigger picture. YMMV oh by the way I have no desire to debate, defend, or argue my views here. Just saying. I gotta run now my grass needs cutting and the neighbors lawnmower is just sitting there!

Last edited by Rob Helms; 04/11/20 02:22 AM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.