Originally Posted By: EdZ314
Excellent song, and great lyrics and message. You may disagree but I got a real Who/Stones vibe in there in the vocal delivery and the lyrics, and the "anti-establishment" attitude, and this carries over in the the musical style. It's clearly not straight rock and roll. It really works though - you need a lot of energy in a song like this and you deliver.

Hi Ed, sorry I respond so late. I must have missed your nice post. and of course I won't disagree whith you if you have Who or Rolling Stones feelings when listening to this song and my vocals. But I wouldn't dare saying such things to people in this forum! I think they put a label on my name saying; "this guy is too vain. Ignore him...". But now you are telling it, they believe this is true. I like that. And it was great fun making it. My Australian sister altered one line, she thought I was singing about a fat [*****], so she wrote that to me and I used it in the song.

Originally Posted By: RichardB1985
I like this. Really good lyrics and exciting tune to listen too. Always good to listen to a song with a strong message as well!
I like the way you've melded all the different tracks in together. I've always found that whenever I get that many it all sounds very messy but you've definitely mixed them together into a really exciting sounding song.

Hi Richard, to you the same apology as to Ed. And what you wrote about the melding, that was what happened the first times. I couldn't mix that well and it became muddy and also too sharp. But I tried some more and I succeeded. Just trie something. You have the fun if it goes well. Well... I did!

Thanks again and stay save,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130