Not bad. I think it captures the essence of a mediocre to good sax player. Although I think part of why it works is because of the slow tempo. I like that the tone is appropriate to the style. Especially when there are so many kinds of sound on the sax, from the glass-shattering brightness of Arthur Blythe to the darkness of Joe Henderson.So it comes off as sensitive and tasteful. The really bad saxophone sounds tends to be at high speed. And you avoided what I've really heard be problematic: sounding like an accordion. Or too much vibrato. I guess it's been a while since I've heard artificial sax. Also the reverb helps it a lot. This clip reminds me very much of the sax from a Seinfeld episode playing "You Stepped Out of a Dream". My only constructive crit is that a real sax player would take a lot more liberties with it. Less stiff. But I think that's on you, not on the sound. Then again, perhaps you intentionally kept it straight. Most sax players do tend to over do it because it's too easy to play a million notes on the sax.