Hi Deryk, the RealTrack that caused me to look into this was BB RealBass 701 Bass.

Once I started to EQ The track the “noise” really stood out and was way beyond what I would say was good. Other folk might like what I think is a “noise”. It was so bad I went over drum tracks a number of times trying to find it. I then found it was In the bass. Now in a nice soft romantic part of a song this really stood out.

As I said when looking at it via “Spectral Analysis” it was very easy to see and pull down without affecting the rest of the track to any noticeable degree.

I have found similar in other tracks but rarely. I also use Spectral Editing to reduce fret noises where I feel they are overbearing. This is a taste thing.

I did not report the file above as once again it is a taste thing not necessarily a track error.

Tony

Deryk your going to have to change your name. Apple’s auto correct does not like the way it’s spelt.

Last edited by Teunis; 06/01/20 01:45 PM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1